Thursday 8 February 2018

"Wish" Project Life Spread with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today to share a project life spread using the gorgeous "Willow" kits.


My daughter & I both love Cactus images - so this collection is perfect to scrap some of her photos.
Being 19 she barely lets me get a photo of her these days - Birthdays & Christmas I can usually sneak in a few.


I used lots of different things from the kits, the cut aparts, ephemera & gorgeous teal glitter thickers all go so beautifully together.


The Crate Paper frames are so pretty & full of bling - they helped me easily create a stunning title card.


The bling is a great way to accentuate the cards to help bring everything together.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed my share today.
Make sure you check out our fabulous kits in the shop.

Lisa XO


No comments :

Post a Comment