Thursday 1 February 2018

"Love this" layout with Lisa using the "Willow" kits

Hi there
Lisa here today - sharing a 12x12 layout using the "Willow" kits.
This kit is so full of Crate Paper goodness! The collection is called "Good Vibes"
It is full of cute elements, I particularly love the Cacti & house images oh & the llamas lol

As always Ronelle has done a fabulous job putting the kits together - ensuring we get a great combination of goodies to create with...the sequin mix & washi samples are always my favourite.


The paper with all the tiny houses is perfect for fussy cutting.
So I cut lots & layered them until I was happy with the placement.


I also added lots of the pretty stickers & ephemera to help it all look more cohesive - rather than just little houses randomly stuck on the background.


Some bling & gold colour shine splatters to help bring it all together further.



I hope you've enjoyed my share today.
Make sure you pop over to the shop & check out our kits.






No comments :

Post a Comment