Monday 20 November 2017

You Were Born to Shine Layout with Cathi featuring the Violet Kits


Hello scrappy friends!! Cathi back again!  This week I have a layout featuring my eldest daughter, who won't stop growing up!!  This layout features a photo of my daughter at the latest, Halloween, disco (hence the tiara, she was a queen lololol!)  I just love the Violet Kits and the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Bohemian Dream collection I used to make this layout.  I love the watercolor look of my base page, Dreamer, found in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK).


I took a cutout quote from the Bohemian Bits paper found in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). I layered it on top of the photos of my daughter up on foam tape.  Here you can see the doily from the TSK that I layered under the photos.  I have used both the paper and vellum ephemera around the photo. The paper ephemera is from the TSK and the vellum ephemera can be found in the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK). The twine and sequin is from the Pretty Little Pieces in the BPK and the heart and dot puffy stickers can be found in the TSK.


In this close up you can see the flair button butterfly that is in the TSK.  The purple paint is from Kaisercraft and can be found in the Colour Kit (TCK) along with the Distress Crayon in Pistachio that I added a little cross in the background.  The happy snaps sticker is from the cardstock stickers from the Bohemian Dream collection in the BPK.



In this photo you can see more of the cardstock word stickers from the BPK, along with the diamante embellishment found in the Pretty Little Pieces in the TSK. I think it tones in perfectly with the tiara in the photo!


So many layers and details in the layout, I've added more paint and ephemera here.


I just love how much you can work with in these kits, it makes every layout or project just look full of detail! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.


No comments :

Post a Comment