Thursday 20 July 2017

"Summer Vacay" Layout with Lisa

Hi there, Lisa here today to share a 12x12 layout I created using the "Blair" kits.
Oh my these kits are sooooo gorgeous, would have to be my favourite for a while.

So here is my layout...


I'm so sorry for the poor shot of the layout. Winter has really set in here is Melbourne & it is very drab to say the least. Not much natural light at all - with the layout having a lot of white space it means that it makes it even harder to photograph.
Anyway I'll include lots of close ups so you can see the whole layout clearly.

This being my first layout/project with the "Blair kits I found it challenging to dig in - mostly because I want to keep everything for something I may come up with lol


This Grid design of my layout is a great way to showcase & use several photos. This is a holiday we took in Merimbula. As most people do - we tend to take lots of snaps when away. So it's a great way to capture some of the memories without creating a page for every photo. I have printed my photos 3x4 or smaller depending on the orientation.

I backed the layout with one of the Crate Paper patterned papers as a border behind the white card stock. I roughly planned out my photo placement - ensuring the layout of the photos was pleasing to the eye & that people and animals were facing the right way.


I used some of the cut a part sheet to create the Title/feature cards. Some of the pretty stickers from the sticker sheet to balance it all out & lead your eye around the page.


I love these gold puffy stickers! They were perfect for putting straight on some of the photos - I then scattered some of the gold hearts around the page.


The butterflies stickers are so cute! Butterflies suit every page right?


I used another one of the cut apart pieces to balance out the diagonal corner,
I added some randomly placed sequins & some of the pretty blue pearls to balance everything out.

Make sure you check out our fabulous kits, Ronelle does an amazing job putting them together.
Thanks for stopping by, Lisa XO





No comments :

Post a Comment