Saturday 15 July 2017

One More Card using the Gorgeous Belle Kits!


Hello my friends! Cathi back with a final project using my Belle kits! My Blair kits are on the way and I am looking forward to sharing some new papers with you, but aren't these Belle kits amazing? I have gotten so many cards, layouts and planner items from these kits!!

For my base paper I used the gorgeous Grow Wild paper from Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart found in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). I layered the pink Patchwork chevron pattern paper from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) on top and added some stitching.


In this closeup you can see the layering I did. I took the tag and hello stickers from the cardstock stickers in the PLK. The flowers are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) and the butterflies are fussy cut from the Mariposa paper in the TSK.


To finish off my card I used the chipboard frame sticker from the TSK and added the "my darling" word strip from the BPK.

I hope you like the layout I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment