Saturday 24 June 2017

Pretty Wild - A Traveller's Notebook Layout with the Belle Kits


Hello! Cathi back again with another layout using the Belle kits!  I had this photo of my daughter in a a parade as a wolf, so I thought using the "wild" wood veneer and the title "Pretty Wild" was perfect!


For the main base of my layout I used the Bohemian paper found in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). In this closeup you can see the chipboard sticker "pretty" and the wood veneer "wild" both also from the TSK.  The label is from the Fussy Cut paper in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) as well as the date stamp! The flower and leaf ephemera come from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).


I've added some word phrases from the cardstock stickers in the PLK.


In my final closeup you can see where I added a rubber charm and ephemera flag from the
BPK.

I hope you like the layout I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment