Thursday 4 May 2017

"Sweet Heart" Layout with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today to share a layout I have created using the gorgeous "Belle" kits - which feature the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla collection "Wild at Heart"


As you can see I have used a cut file again this week. I have got my Silhouette Cameo plugged in & easily accessible - which means I am actually using it!

Its a great way to get impact on a layout & it uses minimal paper - which makes your kit go further.
The photo is of my daughter - it was taken a few years ago, I love that it is a natural shot.


Here is an angled close up - so you can get a better look.

After backing the die cut flowers & mounting the floral wreath on foam tape - I built on it by adding some extra floral ephemera & flowers from the kit.


Some close ups...showing the Wood Veneer elements.


I'm usually not a fan of rubber charms - but these ones are a lot thinner & beautiful quality!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my share. You can check out the kits & other thongs we have in store here.

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment