Friday 28 April 2017

Forever in my Heart Layout - with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today sharing a layout I created of my Mum.
My Mum passed away quite unexpectedly in September last year.

I knew I wanted to scrap a photo as a special tribute to her memory, but I had to wait until I was ready. I wasn't exactly sure that I was ready...I'm really happy with how the page turned out & so it was quite healing to get it done.

I cam across this gorgeous butterfly cut file in the Silhouette shop. I knew the gorgeous "Cocoa Vanilla Studio" papers in the "Belle" kit would be a perfect fit.
I just backed the cute file with a piece of floral patterned paper - so the floral print picked up in the butterfly cut outs.


Some close ups.
I also used a soft doily, a frame & some lovely floral pieces from the ephemera pack.



I searched for some quotes online & came up with this one...which yes, is sad - but I love it.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Pop over to the shop & check out the kits & other goodies.


No comments :

Post a Comment