Thursday 2 March 2017

You + Me = US Layout with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today sharing a layout using the new "Jade" kits.
Once again Ronelle has made sure we have got lots of fabulous product in these kits.


This is a photo of my daughter in a snapchat selfie. Such a great photo & filter!
My daughter checked out the kits & loved the gold glitter polka dot speciality paper from Kaisercraft.
I didn't want to use the whole peace of paper, so I used it to frame the layout then snuck a bit more in under the photo layers.

I used the geometric heart stencil to create the base of the background, using a banner style design across the page. I mixed some texture paste, the Kaisercraft pink paint & the Pink Kaisermist spray from our colour kit to get the desired colour.
I used a range of pink & coral Gelatos from my stash with water & used my finger to gently apply a soft water colour look around the white border of the page as it needed something to bring it all togetether.



Here are some close ups of the layers & the embellishments I used.
The die cut leaves & pretty sequin mix in the kits were such a beautiful way to embellish the page whilst still keeping it soft & pretty.
Not all mixed media has to be grungy! 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my share, Make sure you check out our kits & other 

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment