Thursday 9 March 2017

Crazy Bestie Selfies Layout - with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today sharing a layout I have created using the "Jade" kits.

My teenage daughter & one of her besties take lots of clever selfies...fortunately my daughter used mt computer to print some of them, so I am able to snag them for my own use!


I loved both the Simple stories pieces of paper that came in the kit soooo much...it nearly killed me too cut up the hearts but they were begging for some fussy cutting & I still have lots left.
The background piece of paper is one of those ones that are really appealing to the eye but I find can be difficult to use due to the strong geometric pattern & colours. I think its about not overdoing it with patterns & keeping it balanced.


Here is a close up just to give you a better look at the detail, I definitely recommend cutting a few mm away from the line on a shape like this. As you can see I have layered the hearts some in full & some peeking out from under the photos.

Thanks for stopping by, we would love to see how you use these types of patterned papers!

You can check out our kits & more here.

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment