Saturday 18 February 2017

Home Decor Projects using the Nigella Kits by Cathi


I have used up just about every piece of paper and so many embellishments from the Nigella kit, but I still have one set of projects to share with you, some home decor wreaths!!!



My first home decor heart wreath is a large one with a smaller heart in the center. I love how this turned out!! I used the gorgeous crochet doilies from the main Scrappery Kit. On top of the doily I added a journaling card, some rolled roses using the kit papers and a die cut butterfly.


In this close up you can see the huge butterfly I die cut using the papers and the clear rhinestones from the Bits & Pieces Kit.


I use the gorgeous KaiserMist in Turquoise along with some Antique Gold from the Color Kit are what I used to antique and color the white ribbon I had for this project, I love the aged, antiqued look this ribbon has now!


My second heart wreath is a smaller one, again with a gorgeous misted ribbon, doily, journaling card and die cuts!


Here again I have used the crochet doily from the Bits & Pieces Kit and you can see the gorgeous ribbon colored with the Kaisercraft Mists from the Color Kit.


For my final close up you can see my rolled roses made with paper from the Scrappery Kit Moonstruck papers and the Clear rhinestones from the Bits & Pieces Kit. I have also blinged up the butterfly as well with clear rhinestones!

I hope you like my final Nigella projects, I really got a lot of projects done with this kit and still have one paper and some embellishments left!! You can find the kits and subscriptions HERE in the store!

No comments :

Post a Comment