Saturday 11 February 2017

Happy Mail: Cards and Tags Sets with Nigella Kit


Cathi here back this week to share a lot of cards and tags with you! The Nigella kits goes on forever and I still have more left after four sets of projects!  I love to make cards so I have made a set of three here to share with you today.


This first card uses the gorgeous watercolor and script paper for a base again like last week's layout. I added a wonky sewn border, a doily from the main kit, some more fussy cut flowers from the gorgeous floral paper, a journaling card, fussy cut butterfly and some clear rhinestones.


My next two cards feature the gorgeous die cut paper from the TSK. I cut out this panel and added it to the gorgeous teal patterned paper base. I then added the Dream Big sentiment from a journaling card, the floral puffy stcker, a cork sticker and some teal rhinestones to finish it off.


My final card uses the soft pink patterned paper and a simple "Wander More" sentiment on a puffy sticker, a few butterfly cork stickers and some teal rhinestones.


Here is a pocket letter that I have done using both the Cute and Sweet Designs Dori Box and the Scrappery Kit Club kits! I have used the fun journaling cards from the Reset Girl included in the Dori Box for all my corner pockets, I love the retro style in them! The rest of the pockets include paper from the Nigella kits.  Again, I have used the rub ons, puffy stickers and rub ons from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection included in the kits to embellish my pockets, along with some teal rhinestones included. On the top of the pocket letter there are two cute planner clips included from the Dori Box and I have decorated the punched area again with a strip of scrapbook paper.

The most fun part of a pocket letter are the goodies that are included on the back!! I have included some pieces from my Scrappery and Cute and Sweet Designs boxes, washi samples, tabs, sequins and page flags along with the planner clips to share with a future penpal!

I decided to add a set of tags to this weeks projects. I am really starting to love swaps and penpal happy mail! I am also going to work on a pocket letter using both the Scrappery Kit and the fun journaling cards from the Cute and Sweet Dori Kit. If anyone is up for some happy mail exchanges let me know!!!

I hope you enjoyed having a look at my cards and tags! These kits from the Scrappery can be used for so many things! I have used them in my planner, done layouts, Project Life spreads, cards, tags, pocket letters, and next week I have two home decor projects to share!!! They are great value and last forever!!  You can subscribe to the kits in the store HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment