Thursday 19 January 2017

Pepper 12x12 Layout - with Lisa

Hi there
Today I am sharing a 12x12 layout I have created using the "Nigella" Kits.
I am so in love with these kits, Ronelle has done an amazing job. 
Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection is the main feature & it is just gorgeous.'


The photo is of our gorgeous four legged friend "Pepper" We have had Pepper for almost 3 years now, she will be turning 6. She is a Spoodle, She has such a gorgeous nature - we love her to bits. 
As you can see she is very black! So hard to photograph!

I started with a white card stock base as I knew I wanted to do a little bit of white on white with the doily. I also knew I wanted to fussy cut some of the gorgeous flowers from the floral patterned paper.

I cut a 3inch strip of the Navy dot paper, then cut it in 1/2 on the diagonal.
I used some of the thin washi from the kits to create a further border which gives definition to the layout.


Here is a look at the detail, I used lots of the rub-ons, to create the continuity of the floral pieces. 


I hope you've enjoyed my share today!

Make sure you check out our kits as they are excellent value.

Lisa xo 




No comments :

Post a Comment