Thursday 15 December 2016

Sweet Mini Card Set - with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today to share some cute little 3x3 cards that I have made using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla goodies from the "Lilly Kits"



I participated in a card swap on a Facebook Happy Mail group, the brief was to make 7 sets of 3 cards ....each to be 3x3 and the theme was Pastel & generic. 
So what better papers to fit the pastel brief than these gorgeous goodies from Cocoa Vanilla - "Make a Wish" collection!


I used a great selection of papers from the kits. To make the goodies go further, I pulled out some of my paper punches. Punches are one of those items I have lots of & don't always use. 


As you can see I used my bow, leaf, heart & butterfly punches.

I kept the cards pretty clean & simple as the paper is so beautiful.
I love, love, love the sequin collection in these kits - it's my fave to date.
I used some of the doilies from the kit, the sweet little blossoms, glittery enamel dots & oh those puffy dots!

I inked all my edges on my squares of paper & on the punched shapes to help give definition.
I also brushed some perfect pearls powder on to the punched shapes & flowers to add a little but of shimmer.

I hope you've enjoyed my post today & pop over to The Scrappery shop to check out the kits & all of the goodies.

Lisa xo 




No comments :

Post a Comment