Tuesday 6 December 2016

"Hip Hip Hooray" Cards - Lydia

Hello beautiful souls, Lydia back today to share a pair of cute cards I made using The Scrappery "Lilly" kit, which you can you can find in The Scrappery store here.
 
The kits I used was the TSK & BPK and since these had the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Make A Wish" collection I thought I would make these cards as Birthday cards.


This is the first card and I love how it turned out even though it is simple for me.


I wasn't sure if I wanted to use that gorgeous camera flair as I loved it so much, but I did and I think it was the final element that finished the card.


I added one of the beautiful delicate doilies as a layer under the chipboard piece. I also added some of the vellum Cocoa Vanilla shapes of the leaves and flower.


Then I finished this card with a few of the sequins which came in the kit.


I have to say this next card isn't my favourite but I still like it.
 

 
I used a variety of products on this card with the chipboard frame an little flowers both from Cocoa Vanilla, a little butterfly chipboard piece from Corbett Creations, little tags, the Amy Tan Thickers which comes in the TSK and some sequins and enamel dots.


I am really liking added these silver striped thickers as I don't use silver as much as I use gold.


And as I mentioned before, I used some more of the sequins and enamel dots on this card.
 
 
That is it from me friends and I will be back very soon with another creation.

No comments :

Post a Comment