Thursday 22 December 2016

Decorated Light Box Display - with Lisa

Hi there.
Lisa here today sharing an "off the page project" using one of the December Days kits.


I wanted to make this gorgeous acetate sheet from Pink Fresh Studios really stand out & not lose its momentum by cutting it up. 
I thought hmmm I wonder if it would fit in my light box...it did, so excited that it fit! I got the light box from Kmart (it comes with some quotes - that slide in & out)


Here are some close ups...I used lots of the goodies from the December Days Funky Kit.


The red, teal & elements in the kit are so beautiful.


Here is a shot of the light box on in the evening...sorry the photo isn't great, it's quite hard to photograph. Hopefully you get the idea.


I hope you've enjoyed my share.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you enjoy your time with family & friends.

Lisa xo




No comments :

Post a Comment