Saturday 20 February 2016

STASH STORAGE SATURDAY ~ SARAH ~ ALEX DRAWERS

Hello there Scrappery fans!  It's Sarah on the blog again today to show you more of my Scrap Space.  I love being an organized crafter!  I keep almost all of my stash in my large Alex drawers from Ikea.  I really do not have much of a "stash".  I either use up or sell most of my supplies when I am done documenting the season.


 Top drawer holds wood veneer case and Cricut cartridges.  


Second drawer holds 12x12 card stock, craft foam, cutting mats, blades for the Cricut and 8.5x11 card stock.


Third drawer holds fall themed papers, stickers and embellishments.  All loose embellishments go into Iris Brand insert trays from Michael's.


Fourth drawer has February layout and PL papers, stickers and embellishments.


Fifth drawer has Christmas and December Daily leftovers and my Evolution matts.


Sixth drawer has Spring themed layout and PL goodies.  

I tend to be a seasonal scrapper.  I live in Minnesota and we get HUGE seasonal changes.  Summer can be as hot as 100 degrees fahrenheit and winter can be as cold as -20!  I also love to document the seasons and take a lot of pictures of the weather, trees, leaves and flowers.  So, that's why my Alex drawers tend to be sorted by season.  

Watch for a few more posts from me on the blog about my Scrap Space!  I can't wait for my first kits to come so I can start creating and sharing!

Sarah 

No comments :

Post a Comment