Friday 3 July 2015

TSK ALICE & BPK MAUDE ~ ALL SUITED UP ~ SOPHIE

Hey hey everyone. It's Sophie here with a layout using two of the May kits featuring the ever so lovely range from Jen Hadfield. This month I was back to playing with the TSK and BPK.

Despite the florals and pinks featured in this kit I decided to create more of a masculine layout and use a photo of my brother, Max.
I started by using the mask in the BPK to create a very subtle background. I sprayed some mist over it onto another piece of cardstock, then took the mask and pressed it over this piece.


Behind my photo I used some of the papers from the TSK as well as a tag which (I think) came in the Bits and Pieces Kit, Maude. The doily and film strip were from my stash.


I don't know if you've notice but I don't often use Thickers and make titles on my layouts. Not only do I not know what to put as the title, but most of the time I don't know where to put it. I don't design layouts with a place for a title in mind and when I finish it I can't find the right place to put it.
To create this title I used the Thickers from the kit as well some tiny alphas. These ones are from the Confetti sticker sheet which was in April's PLK.


To embellish I used the glitter chevron arrows and the enamel chevron stickers from the BPK.
I also added some tiny word stickers which I'm obsessing over still. This photo was taken before the Deb Ball which my brother was in, if you're wondering why I chose to use this phrase.


I will be back soon with a more feminine layout, and hopefully a process video. 
Until then, happy scrapping!


 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment