Saturday 6 June 2015

TSK INDI ~ HAPPINESS ~ ADELE

Hiiiii!! *big wave*

Today I have a rad layout using the lovely TSK Indi which was bursting with Crate Paper...woop woop!! You lucky ducks are in for a treat, becuase there's a process video too :)



I used a Kaisercraft script stencil from my stash to add some interest to the background first using modelling paste, then piled on the Crate Paper goodness.




I absolutely adore the floral elements included in the ephemera pack and knew straight away I could use this floral-ly (yes, that's a word now) selfie.


Um, I have to admit...I can never get sick of Crate Paper and they have hit it out of the park with these past two collections, Craft Market and Confetti. I can't choose between them - they're like my children, I can't have a favourite!



I hope you enjoy this little process video, and stay tuned for some new layouts using the April kits and also May! Yippee!




No comments :

Post a Comment