Sunday 26 April 2015

TSK BELLA ~ HUSKY LOVE ~ KAYLA

Hi guys. It 's Kayla here with another layout post for you. This time using TSK Bella again from our lovely February kits. I actually thought I was done with the kits and then I had printed out this picture of me hugging a husky at a local fair. I rarely scrapbook pages with me in them and I thought it was about time and anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love dogs.
I think it's kind of funny..we have Nae our cat lover, Adele the bunny lover and me the puppy lover!

So anyway these gorgeous papers and embellishments were left over from the kit and so I put together this layout and I love how it turned out...


 I even managed to film a process video for this one. It's on my own personal channel which you
can get to by clicking the link.



and now for some close ups...


I used some of the lovely grey foam thickers left over from Juliette the PLK kit. These are just stunning and I think I have found a new love for foam thickers recently.

I also added some stitching using my sewing machine. I usually use a straight stitch but I decide to mix things up a little and add some zig zag stitching. I also used my Tim Holtz picked raspberry distress stain that I have been obsessed with and used on every layout this month I think.


So that's it for my last layout using the kit.
This has been one of my favourite kits in a very long time.

I hope if you managed to get your hands on one that you have enjoyed having a play.

We actually also have some February BPK kits left in the store and they are reduced by ten dollars. They won't last long so be quick!!

No comments :

Post a Comment