Sunday 5 April 2015

TSK BELLA ~ FOR LIKE EVER ~ KAYLA

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post by me (Kayla) sharing another project made with the beautiful kits. I decided to jump outside my comfort box again and give an 8.5x11 layout a go. I have only done a couple of these and have actually really enjoyed the process. There is less space to work with, but that's ok! I have also used an 8x10 photo and then cut down the edges to make it work on my layout. I absolutely adore this picture of my son taken when he was just three months old! Getting close to a year ago now! I knew I wanted to make it the feature and I didn't mind adding the pops of pink because it was all about LOVE.


Here is the process video showing how I put it together. 

'


I loved the 'XO' from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection. These were in the BPK kit ~ VALERIE. They matched the page perfectly though and were a great addition. As was the beautiful copper butterfly charm also from BPK from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection. To be honest I have realised I have used a lot of the BPK kit on this page but I just couldn't resist...the embellishments were so great!


I really loved this title from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity range. These phrases came with the TSK kit and I really felt that this phrase was appropriate to this layout and I really will love him forever unconditionally. I really love that these phrase stickers are foam. Makes them easier to apply and they stick a lot better than the chipboard ones.


This one little last sneak at my layout shows my stamping attempts in the top right corner. I am attempting to use my stamps more this year and I am not a natural stamper I must admit.

I hope you enjoyed a look at another one of my layouts.

Much love,


No comments :

Post a Comment