Wednesday 8 April 2015

TSK BELLA & BPK VALERIE ~ BEST FRIENDS FOR EVER ~ SOPHIE

Hello, hello! I'm back today with another layout using the gorgeous TSK, Bella. I also used some bits and pieces from the Bits and Pieces Kit. I used more photos of my cousins as I had some left over from my previous layout. There were so many great photo's taken that day that there was no way I could include them all on one layout.

I wanted to keep it quite simple so I just used die-cuts from the ephemera pack and washi tape behind my photos. The ephemera pieces were the perfect size to matte my photos, like I mentioned in my previous post. I also used quite a few hearts from the pack in the Scrappery Kit to embellishment my layout. You can can pick it up in the store here if you missed getting you hands on a kit.


As well as pieces from the kits I have also included some products from the shop including some cute little alphas from Elle's Studio and some washi tape. So much extra goodness in the store so make sure you check it out.


I couldn't resist using some of these super cute rub-ons from the BPK. They are the perfect finishing touch and are so easy to apply. Like, really easy so be careful when deciding where to put them on your layout because you don't want them to transfer where you don't want them.


Make sure you check out the process video I created below from more details on how I created it!


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments :

Post a Comment