Tuesday 14 April 2015

PLK JULIETTE ~ WEEK 8 ~ KAYLA

Hi it's Kayla here and I want to share my first Project Life spread using the February kits but mostly using the PRETTY LITTLE KIT ~ JULIETTE! Firstly I want to start out by saying I scrapped a spread that wasn't love themed in the lovey dovey valentines type of way. I have scrapbooked about how much I love my son, how much I love my coffee, how much I loved a day out with the family. There are so many things to love and that is why this kit is so versatile. 

This was my WEEK 8 in my 2015 Project Life album. Yay! for being up to date Well I was when I scrapped this spread anyway. 


Here's the process video showing you how this spread came together.


and some close ups...


I had a couple too many photos for this spread but not that many that I needed an extra insert so I use my Snap! 3x4 flip pockets to add some extra cards/photos underneath to give me that little extra space. Underneath this photo I used another photo of my son sitting on one of the fibreglass cows and journalling about out little adventure.


Another flip pocket however this time it documents some fun in the sun! This is probably the last time my son has been outside for water play since the cold has set in.  It also gives you a close up of the filler card I made using those three hearts. I was inspired by the little conversation heart brads to make this filler using some word stickers from the sticker sheet!


My weekly tile card. I used some Picked Raspberry Distress Stain to create a 'splatter' ad added a simple floral diet cut, some pebbles heart epoxy stickers and the title plus I used my favourite Heidi Swapp date stamp.


I found these LOVE scrabble tiles in the die cut pack and I thought they fitted well right over the centre of the photos stitched down. I documented about my love for coffee. It is not unusual for me to have over 10 cups a day. Eek!


Here's a look at the top right corner. I used the top right card as a little filler/journalling card and opted for some handwritten journalling for this one which I think makes it even that little bit more special. I also really like the filler card I made on that gorgeous black arrow card, I used one of those pretty gold foiled vellum hearts!


And one last little look at the page.
I hope you enjoyed see another project I have created with the kits.

Much love,

No comments :

Post a Comment