Tuesday 10 March 2015

TSK CLEO & BPK ORLA ~ MISS HOLLY ~ SOPHIE

Hey everyone, it's Sophie here again with another layout using Cleo, plus some bits and pieces from Orla. I still have so much more left of these kits which I will most definitely use up. 
I played around for a while and ended up creating a gradient effect with just some of the die-cuts from the Dear Lizzy ephemera pack. I really love the look of grouping colours together, no that I do it often, I think it might be my new go to technique. Maybe. 


I mentioned in the video this month that I created a few different backgrounds using watercolour, this was one of them. I was afraid using so many paper die-cuts on one layout might look a little flat, so I used a variation of mounted tape and regular tape to adhere them. 


I also added some stitching to some of the ephemera pieces to add more texture and dimension, as well as including some gems and glitter hearts from the BPK. Featuring multiple textures will also prevent your layout from looking plain.


Thanks for popping by today everyone, I hope you have been inspired. There are still a few of both these kits available in the store so be sure to snatch one up before they're gone. 

I can't wait to start creating with the new kits. Until then, happy scrapping,
 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg

1 comment :

  1. You are such a clever clusterer =) Love those blue enamel dots too!

    ReplyDelete