Wednesday 11 March 2015

PLK JULIETTE ~ PL WEEK 2 ~ ADELE

Hello fellow scrappy peeps!

It's Adele back with another PL layout for you using the new PLK Juliette, which is jam packed of gorgeous lovey goodies.


First of all, as usual, I flipped through the gorgeous exclusive Scrappery designed cards. This layout is week 2 in my 2015 PL album (yes, I am a tad behind hehe) and consists of a Design A on the left and a insert Design G on the right, as this week will be continued for another two pages...due to my obsessive photo taking ;P I find the Design G super helpful in adding extra photos, especially vertical 4"x6". 



I adore the new Crate Paper Kiss Kiss stickers included in the kit and scattered these throughout the kit, pairing them with the Kiss Kiss ephemera pack from my TSK Bella, as well as some enamel dots and tiny word stickers from my stash.





The Crate Paper Kiss Kiss Thickers are such a lovely grey font, I am rather partial to a nice lowercase thicker hehe. I used them in several spots on the layout, including the title card, as well as this card documenting my One Little Word for 2015. 





I really enjoyed working with the colours of this kit, although I used to not be a girly pink kind of gal, I LOVEEEEE pink now hehe! 




Ummm is anyone else OBSESSED with these amazing sweet heart brads!! Adore them! Hoarding alert....



I hope you enjoyed my take on the darling PLK Juliette, head over to the Scrappery store to get your own little beauty! 


No comments :

Post a Comment