Saturday 31 January 2015

TSK CLARA ~ MY CUTE DARLINGS ~ CHARM

I've been a little flustered these days, busy with kids back at school, feeling like I am driving non-stop with dropping them all off in the morning, then picking Ryarne up for her half days and then going back to pick the other two up in the afternoon. Of course, then I have the shopping to do which seems to be an everyday occurrence as I seem to be forgetting something or needing something different everyday!

Anyway, I thought I would share this layout I started a while ago and have finally finished, by adding a little machine stitching - I think adding a little coloured thread has really made it POP!

I just love using the mixture of chipboard, die cuts and vellum in the TSK Clara kit again.


It's so easy to layer the many different pieces, giving it a 3D look...

and how adorable are the Typewriter thickers ??

I have to say I have got SOOO much out of this kit, it's so easy to work with and has such a great mix of embellishments, which makes it even easier to play! Especially when I'm not feeling the mojo & feeling highly strung and stressed out!

I hope I have inspired you to just go for it, and get out your kids and have a play! Once you get started I guarantee you will find it very therapeutic! I know I have!

Happy Creating!

xo
 photo Charmsig_zpsfj6fi2tw-1.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment