Friday 30 January 2015

TSK CLARA ~ LOVE ~ SOPHIE

Hi all, I'm back with my 3rd layout using the December TSK, Clara. Plus a couple of cards and let me tell you, I still have enough left over for at least two more layouts. I went for a Valentine's day themed layout. Not necessarily the photo but the feel of the layout. I did this by combining reds and pink with black and gold. And love hearts and lots of flowers of course.

I started off with some white card stock from my own stash, as usual, and created a background with mist, stamping and texture paste. 


 I mixed some paper flowers with the a couple of die-cut flowers from Maggie Holmes to create dimension and add a little extra interest to the page.


 I also added quite a few sequins and enamel drops from previous kits. I actually used quite a few things from previous kits.
 I add heaps left over and the colours worked perfectly with my layout. The wooden buttons can be found in the December BPK.


 I also created two cards, perfect for Valentines day. (Not that I have anyone to give them too *sigh LOL)


 I love the flower ephemera pieces from Maggie Holmes as they make creating cards so easy. Essentially you could just add it to the card, add a title and you're done.


 I also added some chipboard pieces from the pack in the kit as my titles.

Another, very different layout using Clara. I love this kit and it's versatility. Can't wait to continue scrapping with it. Until the January and February kits arrive that is.

Until next time,
thanks for stopping by,
 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg


No comments :

Post a Comment