Monday 12 January 2015

BPK - Noelle - Mini Album (with Sophie)

Hi everyone.
I'm back with something a little different. I made a mini-album using Noelle, the Christmas themed BPK for December. I was trying to think of something different to create using this kit when the Pink Paislee 4x4 cards inspired me to make this little album. 
I haven't done a mini-album for a very long time, possibly years, so I might be a little rusty but it was so much fun to create. And it was the perfect way to display these photo I took on Christmas day in my make-shift photobooth.


I went for a red, pink and green colour scheme to match the backdrop in my photos. (Which I made out of tissue paper BTW).
As well as using bits from the kit I also used some little embellishments from past kits and from my stash.

As you can see below I added some wooden buttons, sequins and 'candy' enamel dots throughout my album. I also added a few bows like the one below on my uncles neck.
 I also painted some of the mistable stars from the Elsa kit and added them throughout my pages.
For the page below I cut out the tree, which was printed on the card and added some of the red and white striped bag in the window.

 I also cut up one of the paper bags. I really love the bright red colour and how striking it looks in the background. I also added some strip of the 'love heart' washi tape from TSK, Clara.

I made a little star-shaped shaker pocket with the sequins in the kit.

I hope you like todays little project and it has given you some ideas on what to create with your BPK. It is a great way to document those Christmas photos.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Sophie

1 comment :

  1. That is such a cute little album. Love the colours and all the wonderful little bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete