Thursday 1 January 2015

MORE Christmas Cards - using BPK Noelle

I don't think I've made so many Christmas Cards as I have this year! I think it must be the gorgeous goodies I have been inspired to use this year!

I needed to make just a few more extras, so when I saw the BPK Noelle I knew it would be easy to whip up more...

And here is what I have come up with...
It was quite easy to put these together:

Cut a 12x12 Kraft Cardstock in half, and score in half again. Fold to make card base. {This will make TWO cards of course}

Fold the Red Candy stripe bag to fit in the 6x6 size of card, layer with one of the 4x4 patterned papers over the top, then layer with one of the gorgeous Christmas tags {make sure you add the twine to the tags}.



When I was happy with the positioning I have stapled the 3 layers together {don't staple directly to Kraft cardstock or it will show through on the inside of card}

Add the extra embellishments - I have sprinkled sequins, added washi tape and the cute little bows from the kit. 

The Wood Veneers and alphas were from my stash - I am sure you all have something like that in your stash that you could add? 



I know there must be a few of you that have the BPK Noelle kit - I would LOVE to see what you are doing/have done with yours! Please share in the comments! And let me know what you think of these cards too! 

I would also like to wish you a VERY Happy New Year!
xo Charm



No comments :

Post a Comment