Friday 26 December 2014

December PLK - LEONARDO - Adele

Hello hello!

Take a peek into the MOST EPIC WEEK OF PROJECT LIFE EVER. 
I am catching up on the last couple of weeks of November as we have had so many events and birthdays on and, of course, I have taken way too many photos hehe! This layout is part of a ten page week in my PL album, and I completely blame my husband for the bulk of this week – it was his birthday and we had four separate birthday things on for him!! Yes, it was his fault….definitely not my photo-taking obsession…no not at all :P


I used the PLK Leonardo for this spread, as well as a few elements from last month’s PLK Willow. 


I love the exclusive Scrappery PL cards this month – with their glitter and watercolour elements, then suit my style perfectly. When I saw this card I knew it matched the story behind the photo and immediately put it aside for this space in the page protector. It’s such a good feeling to find the perfect card to match your photo! Only a scrapper would understand hehe.


I trimmed down one of the Amy Tangerine Cross Stitch Cards and attached it to this darling gold confetti 3”x4” card. Don’t’ ever feel limited by the tradional card sizes – chop them, slice them, glue them in any way to work with your layout!


The Amy Tangerine Stitched stickers included in the kit are the best quality stickers I’ve seen for a long time! Lovely and thick, there are so many different designs included on the sticker sheet, as well as those sweet word stickers which are scattered across the whole spread.


I love combining elements from past kits, and last month’s PLK Willow matches perfectly! I used some of the Maggie Holmes Open Book Vellum Ephemera on several cards to add some cursive and typewritten accents.




It is nice to see some lower case thickers included this month as well, and such a neutral font too, which means that can be easily mixed and matched with other fonts, such as this HELLO on his PLK card.



 I experimented with two tags from my stash, to create interactive pull up elements, which allowed me to include some extra photos easily.




I’m really happy with how this spread turned out, and have also created a process video to give you a few extra tips and tricks. J




I hope you enjoyed this busy layout using PLK Leonardo, I had a blast playing with this month’s gorgeous supplies.
Have a lovely, safe and memory filled Christmas lovelies!!
Adele xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment