Wednesday 12 November 2014

MEET CHARM AND ADELE!!!

Hey guys, so after a lot of searching and pondering and sometimes a little discussion, we finally came to find our two newest CT members for The Scrappery! They are both very dedicated PLers with some very different styles to both Kayla and myself. Charm even does a little traditional scrapbooking so you may see some of her layouts as well! Be assured with these two on board, The Scrappery Blog and Youtube channel are now going to be bombarded with amazing inspiration.

Charm Koch - PLK CT

 photo Charm2_1024x1024_zps3d1c2e6c.jpg


Hello! My name is Charmane {aka CHARM} and I live with my partner & 3 gorgeous kids in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia – where I can enjoy the country life {I have koalas & kangaroos regularly visiting!} & the city life, living only 20 minutes away from Adelaide City Centre.

I am a Work-At-Home Mum & I love to MAKE things! Whether it be my first passion of scrapbooking or documenting the everyday with Project Life, or maybe dabbling in a bit of card-making or crafting with my kids – I love to MAKE stuff! I also enjoy making my own handmade embellishments & another passion is baking & cooking – I LOVE FOOD! {and so does my family of course!} As you can tell I’m all about MAKING stuff!

I hope to inspire you with my different ideas and style, helping you to be creative in your own unique way! I love to play with new and different products and that is what I LOVE about The Scrappery Kits – not only are they fresh and funky, but Nae & Kayla know how to put them together in a way that makes it easy to create with.

Adele Toomey - PLK CT

 photo adele_zpse8b48458.png 


Hello hello! My name is Adele and I am a paper-holic.

Yes, it may have taken years for me to admit it…but alas it is true. I am a primary school teacher by day and often use the excuse “Oh, but I need it for work!” to justify my paper purchases. I am 25 years old and married my soulmate last year. I am hoping to create an epic pocketed scrapbook style wedding album in the next few months.

I have been recording memories and scrapbooking since high school but have embraced Project Life style scrapbooking for the last 2 years. I scrap weekly and use multiple inserts for each week due to the large amount of photos I take. I am currently on my fourth 2014 volume and hope to make it last until the end of December! I love recording the simple moments in life, as well as the fun social times. As PL is my only means of photo-keeping, I tend to include as many important moments as possible through photos to remember life in years to come. I am an embellishing queen and cannot deem a layout complete without an embellishment cluster…or two…or three!

My future goals for my PL are to experiment with a December Daily album this year, as well as trying to journal more often. I am also keen to include other memories in my PL other than photos, such as brochures, postcards from friends, social media snippets and look forward to finding creative ways to embed these in my weekly stories.


VISIT ADELES BLOG HERE

So there you have it guys, our two new Creative Team Members, be sure to say hi and check out all their amazing and inspiring work over the months to come!!!

Love, love
 photo lovenae_zps8e5fa384.png

No comments :

Post a Comment