Friday 19 September 2014

TSK- Jericho- 365 DAYS

Hi there everyone. It's Sophie here with my very first share here at The Scrappery. This month I had the honour of playing with Jericho, The Scrappery Kit for September.
Here is what I created using the gorgeous range of papers and embellishments. The colour scheme I thought was perfect for scrapbooking older photos from my childhood. The muted primary colours and hint of navy seem to complement the look and feel of these photos really well. Playful with a hint of retro.

This kit is actually very gender neutral. Although I still added some pink to my background with some mists and Gelatos to give it a more feminine touch. If you prefer a more masculine colour scheme just substitute the pink background for blues and greens. The mulit-coloured patterned papers are great to use because you have a variety of colours to choose from for your accent/background colour.
My favourite products in the kit are these gorgeous glitter pieces in the Pink Paislee ephemera pack. There are so many cute little pieces that compliment the selection of papers so well.
I also used some of the Studio Calico Mistable Stars, from the Elsa kit, as a mask. 


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. If you want to know how I created this layout I have a PROCESS VIDEO COMING SOON. So stay tuned for that!

Bye, Sophie!

No comments :

Post a Comment