Tuesday 30 September 2014

BPK - ELSA- Res Ball

Hi again everyone. I am back today to share a layout I created using the Bits and Pieces Kit, Elsa. I used it along with Jericho and a few products of my own to show you how easy it can be to use the BPK with your current stash.

As soon as I saw this kit I knew what photos I wanted to use with the products. Is it a bit weird that the photos hadn't even been taken yet? My dress and accessories I had picked out for the Res Ball had an 'Elsa' vibe (both the princess and the kit), a light blue/mint dress, white shoes and silver earrings and even though I event was still approaching I knew the photos from the Ball would look lovely with Elsa.
If you saw my previous video I used the Studio Calico Mistable stars as a mask and I've also done that here. I then took the stars I misted and arranged them in the white space to create a positive/negative effect.
I really love how this turned out and the silver mist looks so good in the light.
I used a couple of papers from Jericho and a couple of Dear Lizzy PL cards from my own stash behind my photos.  As well as a doily from Elsa and of course a piece of vellum I had on hand. 
I also added some of the silver thread which came with Elsa and grouped it with a couple of paper flowers for a feminine touch. 
The bicycle transparency piece is actually from the Pink Paislee Ephemera pack in the Jericho kit. It is actually gold but when flipped around it is a silver colour, which complemented my layout perfectly.

The gorgeous butterfly above is also from the kit and is super pretty and sparkly. 
Below you can also see I have added some geometric, white rub-ons which are from the Jericho kit. They transfer so easy. So much better than other rub-ons.
Under my title is two vellum pieces. The number is '9' is a piece from the kit. Of course I added some enamel dots from the Jericho to finish of my layout.

So as you can see the Bit and Pieces Kit complements your current stash or any of the other kits perfectly. And you get so much value for money, definitely worth the investment. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Are you guys excited for the reveal tomorrow? I know I am.

Sophie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment