Saturday 30 August 2014

Pretty Little Kit - Noah - Process Video

Hi everyone, it's Kayla here again. Today I am going to show you the Project Life spread I made using the current Pretty Little Kit - Noah. I fell in love with the gorgeous mint, white and navy colour combination of this kit.
It was a perfect combination to put together this spread of my son. Mint is one of my favourite colours at the moment, in fact it's a major inspiration for my upcoming wedding.
I hope you enjoy a look at what I have created.

If you are after one of these kits, there are just a few left in store.


I have once again recording a process video for you to check out. I did pre-stitch and ink splatter the cards just to make the whole video earlier and smoother to record. I apologise I couldn't get a closer view, I just *have* to have my whole double page spread out at one time. I wish I could work on each side but I just can't do it unless I can see the whole spread.
I also had to record this video when it was starting to go dark, so sorry for the shadows!


and some close ups...


I absolutely loved this hot air balloon card. I used a Glitz roller stamp with some turquoise paint to create a bit of textured stamping, and how cute are the glitter thickers?


I have fallen in love with my typewriter. I used it a lot on this spread and I can see it becoming a big part of this album for my son's first year. It's so much easier also than printing off the computer. The moustache wood veneer was not a part of the kit. It is cute though!


This bottom right card I had no idea what to do with so I decided to make it a title card. Once again I used the roller stamp and paint to create a bit of texture. He really does complete me. xx


I love all the little embellishments and textures I was able to create using parts of the kit. I have also used bits and pieces from the BITS & PIECES KIT - HUNTER. There are still a couple of these left if you want to grab one. The wood theme is so versatile!


and to finish off just a little letter to my son. I love him so much. xx


No comments :

Post a Comment