Sunday 10 August 2014

AUGUST - BITS & PIECES KIT - HUNTER

We love all things woodgrain here and what better a name to call it than Hunter?
Nae and I fell in love with the wood dots from My Minds Eye and when we saw the wood sequins from Chic Tags we were in love. We just had to do a wood themed kit.
Woodgrain is a great neutral addition and with tiny little embellishments like these, it's also great for Project Life and traditional layouts all the same.


Products List:
1 x My Minds Eye Wood Dots
1 x Studio Calico Essentials Alphabet
Assortment of Studio Calico Woodgrain Star Sequins
1 x Pack of Chic Tags Wood Sequins
2 x Wood Stars
Assortment of Studio Calico Wood Veneer Geotags
1 x Roll of Woodgrain Washi Tape
1 x Scrappery Exclusive Flair Badge
Partial Pack of My Minds Eye Wood Shapes (not pictured)
Assortment of Studio Calico Woodgrain Chipboard Geotags (not pictured)

There are just a few left of these beautiful kits in the store. You can find them for one off purchases here AND of course we offer our subscription service where you get even better value on your kits and a guaranteed kit each month delivered right to your door!


These little bits are gorgeous. Hand punched wood veneer stars. These are thin veneer so won't add any bulk to your pages and Project Life spreads.


These are my favourite two additions..the sequins and wood dots. I think I could hoard these forever!

I hope you enjoyed a little look into all the bits & pieces you get in this gorgeous kit.

No comments :

Post a Comment